In the City Camp and Congregation B’nai Torah are combining forces to bring camp fun to the school year.
Join In the City Camp’s awesome Jewish staff for art, cooking, sports, singing, and so much more!
Come for 1 day or all 4! Space is limited. EVERYONE is welcome!
Returning In the City Camp families can log in and register here. Click “Retrieve/Set Password” if you forgot your password. Once you have logged in, select Camper Application to register and update your information.
New In the City Camp families can create an account and register here.
Tuesday – Friday, January 2-5, 2018
$70/camper/day through Nov. 30, 2017
$80/camper/day beginning Dec. 1, 2017
B’nai Torah families and employees:
$60/camper/day through Nov. 30, 2017*
$70/camper/day beginning Dec. 1, 2017*
*Email Sharon Graetz firstname.lastname@example.org for your registration code to receive a $10/camper/day discount.
Families must register at least 48 hours in advance of attending. Please call 404-698-1134 if you need to sign up with less notice.
We do not provide refunds for absences, late arrivals, or early withdrawals of campers.
Pre-K – 5th grade girls and boys
Congregation B’nai Torah
700 Mount Vernon Hwy NE
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Campers should bring a kosher dairy lunch and snacks.
If you have any questions about registration, please contact Sarah Benton at email@example.com or 404-698-1134.
NOTE: A minimum number of campers is required to run Winter Break Camp.
Winter Break Camp Pack List
Please send your child to camp each day with the following items:
- Refillable water bottle
- Hat (if desired for sun protection)
- Sunscreen – Please apply sunscreen at home and send extra so we can reapply it during the day.
- Jacket, hat, gloves – We will go outside some.
- Kosher snacks – At least 2 per day.
- Kosher dairy lunch. We will provide campers with water at lunch and throughout the day.
- If your child carries an EpiPen, please provide usage direction here.
- Please label all of your camper’s gear.
- Camp can be a messy place! We cook, tie dye, and play outside. Please dress your child appropriately.
- Campers’ cell phones and other personal electronic devices are not allowed to be in sight or in use at camp during the hours of 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Please leave these items at home.
Cooking at Camp and Allergies
- All of the food we make at camp will be of the highest kosher quality.
- In the City Camp is NOT a nut-free environment.