NEW IN 2018!
We have so many exciting updates to share with you about summer 2018.
Let’s get right to it. Registration is OPEN!
Financial Support Application is Open
We are now accepting financial support applications for Jewish full-day Kid and Tween campers. Let us help make camp more affordable for your family. Learn more and apply for financial support.
2 NEW CAMP LOCATIONS
We can’t wait to bring camp to life at Morningside Elementary School and The Weber School! Our new locations are convenient for our families, include amenities that allow our campers to thrive, and provide room for our program to grow.
Both of our new locations include indoor gymnasiums, outdoor fields, lunch rooms, and theaters! Campers from all over Atlanta will connect with one another at each of these fantastic locations – both easily accessible with our FREE bus transportation!
May 30 – July 6, 2018
Morningside Elementary School
1053 E. Rock Springs Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
July 2 – August 3, 2018
The Weber School
6751 Roswell Rd.
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
FREE bus transportation all summer long
That’s right, FREE! And we’ve expanded our bus service to include stops in East Cobb, Roswell, John’s Creek, Peachtree Corners, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Brookhaven, Decatur, Northlake, Candler Park, Buckhead, and Toco Hills. Get all the details here.
Exciting new programs and trips
We’ve got 5 exciting NEW ways your camper can experience In the City Camp this summer.
- NEW Hebrew Immersion Camp for rising Kindergarten and 1st graders includes all the activities of Kid Camp led by Hebrew-speaking counselors and staff.
- NEW Kid Camp program for rising 4th and 5th graders includes TWO weekly field trips; special activities like adventure hikes and community service projects; and longer, deep-dive activity periods.
- NEW Kid and Tween Camp trips to area Jewish overnight camps
- NEW Tween Business Entrepreneurship Camp takes tweens from idea development, to product launch, to investor pitch for REAL money in 5 exciting days!
- NEW Leader-in-Training (LIT) program for rising 9th graders develops 21st century life skills: communication, critical thinking, collaboration, and creativity – through a values-based Jewish lens.
We’ve got so many other surprises in the works, so stay tuned for future updates. If you are not receiving our emails, sign up here!
Questions? Just call or email us! 404-698-1134 or email@example.com.