Returning In the City Camp families can log in and register here. Click “Retrieve/Set Password” if you forgot your password. Once you have logged in, select Camper Application to register and update your information.
Here are a couple of things to keep in mind as you register for summer 2018!
- In the City Camp is NOT a specialty camp. It’s a day camp that delivers the outcomes traditionally found at overnight camp so campers who attend for multiple weeks get the most out of our program: lasting friendships, personal growth, and a meaningful connection with the Jewish community. Every week brings new activities, new field trips, and new Shabbat celebrations.
- 2 Camp Locations:
- Spaces are limited to 150 Kid Campers, 24 Tween Campers, and 10 Counselors in Training per week.
- Multi-Week Discount: Campers who attend more than 3 weeks of our full-day Kid and Tween Camp programs save $25/week on weeks 4-10.
- Kid Camp Single Day Option: Come to Kid Camp for just a day or two! Perfect for families who want to try out camp or families who need one day of super-fun childcare. Kid campers only. Camper must be at least 5 years old. $85/day. Available 9:00am-4:00pm on non-field trip days only. Parents must register at least 24 hours in advance of each day.
- Let us help make camp more affordable. Apply for financial support.
Contact Office Manager Sarah Benton at email@example.com or 404-698-1134 x1.