Returning In the City Camps families can log in and register here. Click “Retrieve/Set Password” if you forgot your password. Once you have logged in, select Camper Application to register and update your information.
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you register for summer 2019!
- In the City Camps is NOT a specialty camp. It’s a day camp that delivers the outcomes traditionally found at overnight camp so campers who attend for multiple weeks get the most out of our program: lasting friendships, personal growth, and a meaningful connection with the Jewish community. Every week brings new activities, new field trips, and new Shabbat celebrations.
- 3 Camp Locations:
- Camp runs at our Intown location, Morningside Elementary School, for 3 weeks: June 3 – 21
- Camp runs at our Sandy Springs location, The Weber School, for 6 weeks: June 24 – August 2
- Camp runs at our Johns Creek location, Congregation Dor Tamid, for 3 weeks: July 15 – August 2
- Tween Camp takes place at various locations. More details here.
- Spaces are limited each week so sign up early!
- Multi-Week Discount: Campers who attend more than 3 weeks of our Sandy Springs full-day Kid Camp will receive a multi-week discount. View rates here.
- Kid Camp Single Day Option: Come to Kid Camp for just a day or two! Perfect for families who want to try out camp or families who need one day of super-fun childcare. Kid campers only. Camper must be at least 5 years old. Available 9:00am-4:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (exceptions may apply for 4th-6th graders). Parents must register at least 24 hours in advance of each day.
- Let us help make camp more affordable. Apply for financial support.
Contact us at email@example.com